? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (38 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 13904 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (21 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 22676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Phillips Family Sneak Peak




SNEAK PEAK!!!




I am so excited that I got to take pictures of our great friends Justin and Dani and their new puppy Wrigley.. This was my first time to meet Wrigley and he is such a sweet puppy. He made the sweetest little faces and his ears we so cute, I just wanted to bring him home with me. I am so glad the weather held off for us. Thank you Justin, Dani and Wrigley...Here are just a few of the photos I just couldn't wait to share..

0 comments: