? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (38 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 13904 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (21 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 22676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

the Allen Family











Well Monday is back!! We had a great weekend with our friends and my brother in law Geoff and our niece Carlee. We took her to the Panthers game and let me tell you her jaw dropped when she walked inside the stadium and said " I think there is more than 100 people here!" It was so awesome to get to be there as she was experiencing something new.

I just finished editing the Allen family photos. I am so excited to share these with Shelby. I love the pictures of her girls, they are so adorable. I had such a great time getting to meet Roger for the first time and watching Hayden run around and chase the ducks. They just recently welcomed their second daughter Saraya. She was wide awake and such a happy little baby. Thank you for letting me share the wonderful evening with you.

Have a great week!

ps sorry for any (grammar errors) grammatical errors, Lance keeps getting on me about them. I just get so excited about what I am writing I get carried away.

0 comments: