? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (38 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 13904 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (21 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 22676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


I am so excited I have been setting up appointments with some great families and can't wait to take their pictures. I am truly blessed to have worked with some great people and also to have great friends. Thank you all!!

My sister Nicci, Wagon (aka Tony), Ryan Martin and I started our own photography group and the idea is every week we have a new subject to take pictures of and we post on Face Book and get comments from our families and friends. It is so much fun to test your creativity and to see what the others have done. Every week I just hope that I don't have the worst picture although I don't believe that you can have a bad picture because in everyone has different views and tastes. This past weeks subject was Ear's and I used my bunny ears from a sculpture in St. Louis.

I have realized in the past couple of weeks that God has some great things in store for me and to trust him. It has been really hard for me to step outside my comfort zone and to put myself out there and every day with God's strength and prayer I have done it a little at a time. I remind myself every day of Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. So take some time today to pray for strength for someone else.

Sorry for the rambling today so much to say and just wanted to get it out!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this bunny shot

Unknown said...

i am excited to watch this blog grow! to see how creative you are, even though i know you are! love ya denise