? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (38 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 13904 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (21 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 22676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

Must be the Money!!







We just got back from St. Louis, MO. Sorry for the crazy title, but I love Nelly and he is from St. Louis, and it makes me think of my high school days with the girls. I had such a great time, Lance had to work Thursday and Friday, so I did some sightseeing and laid by the pool. It was a very productive week for Lance business wise and we got to spend some time in another city together. We also got to visit with my friend Andrew and his wife Melissa and their little one Braden and they have another one on the way (so exciting). It was so nice to see them. It has been so long since the last time I saw Andrew and my second time meeting Melissa. Andrew and I reminisced on the old days and told Lance some stories and enjoyed our time together! Thank you Andrew and Melissa.

So now we are back to the grind and we have a lot going. We have had a long year and things have started looking up for us. God has a plan for us and I have realized that I can't control it and need to rely on him. Sometimes I get so caught up in myself I forget why I am on this earth and it is to do God's will. Lately our pastor's sermons have been hitting home for me and I love that I continue to grow closer to God.


Well, I hope everyone have a great Monday and hope you enjoy my St. Louis pictures

0 comments: