? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (38 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 13904 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Rorschach Reality? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (21 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 22676 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry


Brody was such a sweetheart. I got there when he woke up and he was all smiles.
Peyton and Isabella were so much fun and we survived the rainy Sunday. Isabella was doing gymnastics for me and Peyton just wanted to play.










Alec loved any of his toys that made noises and was just so content. He made the cutest faces at me. It was such a great time!






Alright here are the photos I have taken this past month! I had such a great time with each one of these cutie pies.
Well, where do I start on the month of September, but it has been a whirlwind. We moved, our family came to visit, I went to Ohio and Lance went to Dallas, Lance's oldest brother turned 40 and his sister Ally came to visit. Wow, I am glad to say we are staying home this weekend and working on the house! In that time I also took pictures of an old co-workers little boy Alec at his playdate that he had with 2 friends and also took photos of Keith and Shannon Allen and their 2 adorable children Isabella and Peyton and also took photos of a great friends Shana's little one Brody. So, sorry for the slacking on the blog.

0 comments: